Any ideas if this mk ultra is ready?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ade_tenerife, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Hello guys....so I've harvested tonight...he's what I have to play with...any thoughts???[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VFD 710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like buds to me! Just dry them proper and cure should be good to smoke.

3. i wish i had a final pic of my la but heres what mine was under 2k hps the leaves wer massive, and this plant was the smallest gling into flower the largest yeilding comming out for sure.

Attached Files:

4. So all put into jar today...40grams before cure...in theory should be higher once cured right?[​IMG]

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

5. No? How will it gain weight.? If that is what your asking ive read thc and terpenes will increase slighty as the process continues.

6. Of course it will!! Obv the moisture will increase which will increase weight...not rocket science mate

7. You seem to full of stupid answers...maybe save the comments for your self if you can't be constructive

8. So what you're saying is, if you put 28g of bud in a jar and close it the increased humidity of the jar is gonna add weight?? The moisture that's already in the bud is what will raise the humidity. You won't gain weight.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk