Any ideas gc? PICs inc.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Lee321, Jan 22, 2013.

1. My friend is 1 week in veg from cutting started nutes 2 days ago. There is 6 under a 600w hps about 18inc away in distance from them. They are in canna terra soil mix. Thers now a yellow tint coming across the leaf and tiny yellow spots on a few random leaves on each 1 also some of the very tips on the blades are slightly yellow. It seems to be starting from bottom and traveling up. Pics are not great but I'm hoping u can see how it is discoloring any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Any one !?!?!

3. Looks like mild nitrogen def to me but if you just started nutes 2 days ago hopefully that'll take care of it. What's your ph?

4. Cheers for info! Disnt know if was nutes that was causing it?! My ph is always between 6.4-6.6.

5. This.

4th grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud 1200w

6. Thank you. I will keep checking over next few days and hope things change. Will leafs that are affected get green color back ? Or will it just stop the rest from going the same.

7. I doubt they'll come back but new growth is what matters

8. Cheers. I will keep close eye in them! Thank you

9. Thankyou.! I will keep close eye on them.

10. Few days on they seem to be fine and te yellowing gone no new growth is effected! Thanks!