Any ideas? Fucking women, need 2 rant.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GotThatWhite, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 GotThatWhite, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    So this girl i've dated for a long ass time, both were in mad love, broke up a few weeks ago. For like two weeks she was a royal fucking cunt to me and shit,:confused: and then for a few days she was being really nice :confused: and saying she like wants to date me and shit and loves me and came by when i was working and was talking to me and hugged me :confused: ( i think she only did cause her cousin gone done huggled me and has the hotts for me haha ).

Anyways i was sick of drama shit and wanted to end it for good and i was talking to like 4 other girls, hung out with like three of them, cuddled with two of them, got cock blocked like 5 times (fuckin pissed lmao). Anyways she found out i cuddled with the one bitch and was extremely pissed, like pages of txts freaking out on me how she is going to beat the shit out of her and i need to get checked for diseases and all this. (like insanely pissed at me telling me to go get all these sluts, waddafuck am i post to do bitch were not dating?? :confused: )

I'm like why the fuck do u even care you broke up with me!?:confused: And then shes like I CARE bla bla.:confused: And randomly will be like go get * girls name * all the time im like omg stop :confused:. And i don't like to hurt peoples feelings so i've been nice to her and talking to her and like 30 mins ago shes acting fucking cuntish towards me again :confused: so im like " i cant fucking take u anymore" and shes like "Okay good im not in the mood stop blowing my shit up" and i texted her twice... So i was like alright what the fuck ever.:confused:

I love her but i think i am starting to see her for the fucking shallow bitch she is. Any ways this one girl really diggs me and asked me if i wanted to go to the movies friday a few days ago, i said yes, and then i decided not to go cause ex was saying how can you do this to me and all this im like wtf?!:confused:. Now she is being cunty again so should i go and just fuck the new girl?

I think i just need to fuck a new girl to get completely over her, and i really am upset about this because we were REALLY close, until she started hanging out with her cunty ass slut friends and pushed me away.. Like one of her friends does nothing but get drunk and fuck ANY guy, and i mean ANY GUY. And she is 16 and now her friends bitchy attitudes rub off on her now shes a total bitch.

I am just pretty pissed about this because she came from a broken family and my entire family like made her apart of ours and LOVED her to death. and she lived with us for months.

Half of this prolly don't make sense cause she has mind fucked me so bad it's not even funny,:confused: what you guys think i should do end this bullshit for good and fuck that bitch after the movies tomorrow night:confused: (cause she really wants to she told me lol) and cut ex for good.

Or follow me heart for the one i love haha.

Anyways after working tomorrow i made plans with a friend to get extremely fried:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:, like to the extreme :smoking:then im gonna go bone that bitch :hello:if you guys think i should.:confused:

GOD DAMN YOU WOMEN! And i thought when i was 13 and my brother and his friends were telling me to fuck them and leave them were just being dick bags. I am not dating again for a while im just going to find them and fuck them like 129 times each, yes one hundred and twenty nine times each and dip.:hello:

But literally this is how the past weeks with ex have been.

:mad::mad::mad::(:(:confused::confused::confused::):):mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad:

So :confused: and mind fucked dudes, this has been stressing me the hell out and seriously injuring my mental state i think, like when im stressin about it i will snap at people over little things. i fucking hate women.

2. go take that shit to xbl

3. I don't play video games sorry.

4. She's mad because you bounced back so early after your relationship ended, you hooking up with other girls right now and not waiting like, a month, is telling her that your relationship didn't mean as much as it did to you as it did to her, so she's getting mad and want to beat up anyone that makes you want them more than her. I don't think it would be a great idea to fuck this chick that you're gonna see, but that's just my perspective on this.
    Hope everything works out for you :)

5. fuck bitches, get money.

6. #6 Lapheriel, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011

Just get the fuck out of here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You used the pissed smiley like 27 times, calm the fuck down.

8. Actually it's the confused smiley, still calm the fuck down.

9. lol xbl. If you see yourself with this girl for the rest of your life then stay with her. If not, then whats the point?

10. why the fuck did i just read all that? op, gtfo.

11. Girls are weird I had one I dated for years thought the relationship was going great then she breaks up with me and IM like OK she must us fucked some other dude so I text her said I knew she did and said by and never seen her or text her again and she got so mad Cuz I was trying to date her friend she used to be sexy she's now fat threw her into a depression I think. Oh yeah another thing don't fight over women unless you have to there not worth it

12. TL;DR

Fuck them all secretly, then when you get caught laugh and peace. :)

13. LMFAO, Idk why but reading this made me laugh mad hard with the 1st grade grammar and punctuation.

14. Did you make sure to wear protection

Fixed!
    :wave:

15. ^

This guy already said it so Im going to like his instead of yours.

16. You made it all the way? Props to you! By the second paragraph all of the smilies gave me a fuckin headache.

17. #18 Ford, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    HA IM on a phone and high so I really don't care.

18. #19 Cfitch, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Aha.

That shit, that shit right there made me geek the fuck out.

19. My ex did the same shit. After we broke up after a year and a half the next day I fucked my new girlfriend. So I told her when she found out. So after 5 10 page texts and me calling her a crazy bitch 1000 times she stopped. Andthen a day later she called my mom telling her I was selling and shit. So I told her mom she's on pills (she isn't but I don't sell?) And her mom tried to kick her ass out. Now she's texting me off her dads phone (which I have because I've called him before) acting like somebody else trying to buy weed to get me in trouble. Crazy bitches are the worst...