Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any ideas for stealth smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Dec 29, 2011.

1. I am currently forced to smoke out of a Gatorade bottle pipe and my dad wakes up a lot at night so I usually don't smoke when hes home. I haven't smoked in quite a while so I plan on it tonight. I was thinking of just smoking in the bathroom but any other ideas are welcome if you have better ideas

2. Is going outside a possibility? Always the best option.

3. I was thinking of that but if my dad wakes up and sees me outside hell walk out and ask wtf I'm doing

4. if you can go into a bathroom with a window, and possibly use a happy toke, it should be all good. And now that it is winter, I find that the colder air allows the room to be ventillated much faster.

5. If you have a head shop around you should go check if they sell smoke buddys, or use a sploof both will eliminate the smell but the smoke buddy will work better. If not outside would be the best option

6. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']I was thinking of that but if my dad wakes up and sees me outside hell walk out and ask wtf I'm doing[/quote]

If you have a dog, ask him if he's walked it that day. Then just go burn one :)

If not, towel under the door in the bathroom, fan on, blow the smoke in the fan and hold your piece up to it after you're done hitting it.
    After that, take a shower then spray some cologne or something.

7. pre-load a bowl, go outside and take a hit and keep walking. Not that hard. if you really need to you can sit behind a bush...

8. Going outside is a good choice. I vape a lot which can be pretty stealthy, since it doesn't leave much of a smell and most people don't know what they are.

9. bathroom is probably the best idea, open the window, put a damp towel under the door and run the shower while toking, once done, have a shower and spray some deo to mask the scent.

10. Dude your good. I hit the water bottle pipe at home in the bathroom at night.
    Just blow it out the window, and spray some spray afterwards and it'll be aight.

The only thing that sucks is that you're going to always think you hear someone, and you'll basically be sketched out till you come out. But when you do, you'll be like, "hell yeah, im baked."

11. Dude do you have a basement with a window? In my house no one goes in mine so i always blaze there with the window down and the smell clears in less than an hour but everyones house is diff so idk

12. [quote name='"DirtyB"']Dude your good. I hit the water bottle pipe at home in the bathroom at night.
    Just blow it out the window, and spray some spray afterwards and it'll be aight.

The only thing that sucks is that you're going to always think you hear someone, and you'll basically be sketched out till you come out. But when you do, you'll be like, "hell yeah, im baked."[/quote]

Ya whenever I do something like that I always think I hear someone. When I was making the pipe i got up prolly 10 times to see if someone was coming

13. Does your bathroom have a window? If so, just go in there, lock the door. Poor some liquid soap on the shower floor, and turn it on as hot as possible. This will make the bathroom smell like soap. Now, blow the smoke out the window. And then when you are done, take a shower.

This way, the bathroom won't smell at all, neither will you, and your parents won't bother you because you are taking a shower.