Any Idea?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thenewkevsters, Apr 4, 2009.

1. My plant is growing in soil with 6.5 ph. Its in FFOF and is vegging pretty slow.

Its got one leaf that has browned on half and another just around the leaf. any idea's... its not on any of my other top44. I dont think its a nute burn cause iv only gave them nutes once a week ago and it was with 1/4 the amount.

any idea's?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      142.7 KB
      Views:
  2. I know it looks bad, but I wouldn't worry. It could be anything, really. None of the other leaves have browned, so I wouldn't worry about the amount of fert you're using. I've had it happen before, and it looked pretty similar. Just the bottom leaves did it, and my plant is 2 weeks from harvest and is looking swell. Just keep an eye on her, and let us know if any of the other leaves turn brown. Stay safe!

3. Could be a little burn from water sitting on the leaf and getting too hot. I wouldn't really worry about it unless your other branches start showing the same symptoms. Overall, they look really nice and healthy. Keep it up, you are on the right road.....

4. How old is the (assumed) lady?

Looks like standard nute burn to me. Even sisters can have slight differences in reaction to stimuli. There could also be just a hot spot in the soil. Most often, it's not a single thing to blame. Nute lockout can occur from PH swings, deficiencies from root-bind etc., etc..

I'd keep her on plain water for a few extra days. Nothing drastic. If you have an EC or combo meter, make sure to keep the EC below .8 for sure. AugustWest has a great Sticky on Fertilizing Wisely in the Advanced Section ---> http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/330991-fertilizing-wisely.html that's a good resource for fert issues. May help, may not.

5. thanks man. truthfully idk how long its been. i just gave it normal ph balance water so i'll see