Any idea whats the cause?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 808420grow, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Plant seems healthy and growing but noticed this what could be the cause? image.jpg

2. what's the PPM and PH

3. If it was me. I would look under the leaves with a magnifying glass to see if you got bugs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sorry but I don’t have a PPM meter and I use PH liquid tester. I PH my water 6.0-6.8.

5. Alright will check when light kick back on.

6. More pictures provided..
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

7. Looks like it could be a cry for calcium. Possibly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Looks like "Leaf Septoria" which would be a fungus.

EDIT:

After looking up Calcium Deficiency in Cannabis Leaf that appears to be closer resemblance to your issue.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Buy a cheap PPM and PH meter from amazon or ebay. They run 10 bucks each.

Do you spray your leaves with something?

10. Ok flush 3 times with water (no nutes) as amount of dirt that is PH'ed to about 6.7
    If you got a gallon pot, flush with 3 gallons of water, 5 gallon pot 15 gallons of water.
    And after the last water goes in, catch the last part of the run off.
    Use this to test PH and PPM with those meters you need to order.

Ph chart.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. 6.0 in dirt is Cal-Mag lockout, study the chart above

• Like Like x 1
  12. I use to spray Organicide but before the flip about 4-5 weeks ago

13. Is this chart Universal for all/majority of plants?

14. Fed her only cal-Mag some leaves still turning yellow. Hopefully she can recover
    image.jpg

15. It's for weed.
    Other plants like acid or alkaline

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just did a soil PH and PPM reading. PH sitting around 6.01 definitely locked out calcium and PPM is at 1450. How do I raise the PH in soil??

17. Mine are showing similar symptoms, so I did the flush that HardDrive suggested (my ph was way low 5.8), after the flush it is 6.54. I did this 7/17, so waiting for things to dry out, but new growth looks real good. Mine are in week 2 of flower

18. P.S. My ppms were only 340 after flush

19. Are you suggesting I do the flush? Was thinking about using Epsom Garden Lime to raise ph levels didn’t want to waste the nutrients in the soil.

20. I am 6 weeks into flowering