Any idea what this plant is?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlazeItDown, Aug 6, 2009.

1. #1 BlazeItDown, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    This plant is from bag seed and its about 40 days old right now. It looks to be female. Just started 12/12 cycle. Any guesses? Here is a better picture.. do you think these hairs make it a female?

Attached Files:

2. Judging by the stoutness of the plant and the fat fingers, it is showing indica characteristics. You cannot tell the sex, too early.

3. looks like a short bushy plant

probally some indica

4. Cannabis indica

5. I see pistils in the 3rd pic. I'd say its female.

6. I agree. congrats!:D

7. Nice eye. I missed those little bastards.

8. i'm trying to figure out what strain it is.. does anybody have an idea of what it could be? bump for the female! woot:smoke:

9. You can't guess the strain from a pic, not completely. It may show characteristics of a particular family but other than that.......

As for what kind of plant it is, it's definitely Marijuana:smoke::D

10. heres another update, she is budding a little more now. is there any guesses of what this strain could be? -blaze on:smoking:

11. Well, you didn't like the way I worded it the 1st time so let's try this....

No, you can't

12. prolly a marajuana plant....

13. hey dude, get the dick out of your ass. if they have a 'guess the strain' thread on these forums then there must be some way to figure out what strain it is.

14. In the "Guess the strain" thread the poster knows the strain dude. I'm just trying to tell you. We can all post up a great big batch of cool names for you but it would be a wild guess. Even then, it would have to be flowered to even do that.

Sorry, my guess is it's Cinderella99 (C99);):smoke:

15. any other guesses?:smoke:

Attached Files:

16. Hey Blaze, you need to chill out. Offensive insults will get you booted off of here real fast, to the sound of applause I might add. Or be respectful and be welcomed here with just as much applause.

As to your question, anyone can give you a guess. But you might as well just print out a list of strains, put on a blindfold, and throw a dart. LBH speaks the truth, there is no way to tell the strain by looking at the plant. Besides, there are so many hybrids of hybrids that nobody knows every strain anyway and new ones are being bred all the time. You can tell basic characteristics of indica vs. sativa, and occasionally there might be a distinctive trait that gives you a bit more to narrow things down (specific coloring, unique odor, etc), but frankly even within a given strain there will be phenotype variations.

So don't worry about it, the real keys to what you should look for are male vs. female and sick vs. healthy -- if you have a healthy female and keep her that way then all is good.

17. Looks pretty good man, looks like my bag seed growing except mines about 60 days, and the buds are slightly larger. As for the type of marajuana in particular, if i had to guess it would be northern lights.