Any idea what this is?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Postman54, Sep 2, 2020.

1. This showed up on one of my plants a few days ago and spread pretty quickly to most of the middle growth. New growth looks fine and lower leaves look fine.

There's two plants in the tent and theres zero sign of this on the other plant.
    I checked carefully with a magnifying glass and saw no sign of bugs or mites on the leaves or in crooks of branches.

Plant is in flower feeding fox farms beastie blooms once weekly. Grown in fox farms ocean forest soil.
    25 degrees consistently and humidity may be high around 60 rh

Any advice would be great. 20200902_080729.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ph or nutrient lockout issue would be my guess, heavy emphasis on guess. In the pic it looks like theres a little burn on the tips, which makes me think nutrient lockout. If new growth is fine the issue is prolly behind you ide imagine.

3. Here's two more pics. Curled leave is the only one on the plant in that bad shape 20200902_085107.jpg 20200902_085237.jpg

4. Could be Calcium problems.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Looks like potential Calcium/Magnesium deficiency or leaf septoria.

6. I have cal-magic on hand, think it would be safe to give a feed of it?

• Like Like x 1
  7. It couldn't hurt any, I use 5ML Per Gallon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been feeding with calmagic 1ml per liter, but didnt want to over do it (can you over do with calmag in flower?) But leaves are still getting worse.

Buds are coming along well so not sure if I'm just being overly worried or not worried enough haha

Here's some updated pictures. Discoloration is on both plants now but one much worse than the other.

20200909_071509.jpg 20200909_071524.jpg 20200909_071554.jpg

• Like Like x 1