Any idea what this is?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aw Hey Bud, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Today me and a few people went to this old abandoned factory/compound type thing and went in all the buildings, looked around, etc and the place was pretty much empty besides a few medicine bottles and other shit like that, but in the one building we found a station looking thing in a crawl space and I have no idea what the fuck it was, anyone have any clue?

image-3773503000.jpg

That's the crawl space here's some other pictures of the place too.

image-2509975547.jpg

image-4119134255.jpg

image-1010211648.jpg

image-978519088.jpg

image-1871662768.jpg

image-2220323500.jpg

image-3369270487.jpg

image-902682091.jpg

image-3029967845.jpg

image-3708542307.jpg

2. #3 Subliminal Jazz, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    that first picture looks definitely like the former people there where extracting something of some kind. its hard to say what exactly, it was definitely done by an amateur, considering they rigged it terribly.

the setup and structure of the place looks like its been around since mid to late 1990's so who knows whose come across it since.

that last picture is also definitely a rig for a pretty decent grow op. whether it be weed or something else, i dunno.

my guess is this:

way back in the 1990's some rich ass hippy chemists built this little shack lookin factory place with a guise as a "bio chemical lab". and got to town on making different kinds of drugs. eventually they got busted and the whole place was swiped clean by the feds. then the place was condemned and eventually slipped under the radar....some years pass, a couple bums have a fuck parade, some meth head tries to make meth and extract it but fails miserably and ditches the place. and thus there it remains to this day. in the ass crack of the woods.

3. Where do the tubes go? If they are through the floor maybe the lab was using a gravity feed for whatever their purpose was.

4. Any idea what "TCO Bio level II" means?

5. very interesting stuff, but I agree with above post, looks like a drug lab, a lousy weird ass one haha

6. Yea it was a pretty wild place, and I have no idea what any of the levels ment honestly but the one was creepy as shit it said like "bio level 3 must wear protective clothing, and have breathing apparatus" there were also cages ranging from small ass ones to huge ones that could fit like 10 people at once...

7. the plot thickens!

that blows my whole original guess out of the water

8. You should go back and take more pictures. Snap pics of everything.

9. Yea I know my man and there's still one big building to the right of the one pictured that we couldn't break into and it's all untouched on the outside unlike the other ones which were already broken into...I know there's gonna be something in there.

10. Maybe it's like an old secret government facility like v from vendetta :)

11. Go back there op! Get into that building! Need more pics!

12. It just looks like a ventilation set up... could be for anything. We have shit like that all over my factory, but we don't grow anything.

13. Damn that's pretty interesting actually, because inside a vault looking thing we found a bottle of "bronchitis" it was an old plastic bottle with a cap that had a small hole for like a needle or something, we had to break a lock to get to it..Il take a picture of the label Tomorrow it's in my trunk lol but here's a picture of the bottle broken..

image-1843748319.jpg

Looks like milk but I know milk would rot...

14. 100 bucks says op goes missing

15. dude....

bottle labeled bronchitis? viruses? white substances? LVL 3 containment? Cages big enough to fit 10 people?

fuck. dat. shit. yo.

16. Honestly I don't think I'd want to be in that place if it was a virus/bacteria lab that's just been abandoned for years (which my bet is on) who knows what deadly concoction could be growing there lol. If you end up going back, see if you can't find anything about a company or anything. I didn't get any hits on castle bacterin, but I'd love to know more, I'm always looking into abandoned shit like this.

17. This is badass it looks like a mini terrorist/drug/experiment chamber

18. "Hey look a bottle with hazard symbols and warnings all over and it's labeled Bronchitis let's open it!"