Any Idea What Strain This Might Be..?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by StaffOfPower, Aug 29, 2014.

1. So I got this seed, grew it, it's about 3 - 4 weeks into flower. Notice the shape of the leaves and the way they are kind of rounded on the bottom two leaflets.

The only other thing I can say is, when you break a fan leaf off, and smell the stem where it came off, it has a very prominent citrusy piney smell, almost like some kind of lemon furniture polish lol.

I was thinking it may be Lemon OG / Super Lemon OG, but I wanted to see what you guys think.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409322414.096226.jpg

2. theres no way to tell what strain ur growing..no one can tell u that

u can see its a mix of indica & sativa hydrid

3. I guess I asked wrong. I know no one can tell me that, even if I had every single detail about the plant listed.

I guess a better phrasing would be, "Is there a possibility (maybe even a probability) that it could be Lemon OG?"

I just looooooove that strain, so I got excited as hell when I smelled the lemony terpenes.

4. Yes, It is a possibility that you could be growing lemon OG.

5. Oh man. You have the rarest form of weed ever. It's called marijuana.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Call it whatever you want. A lot of strains have the same description. Just treat her well and she will give you a nice harvest.