Any idea what kind of deficiency this might be?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GeoBuddy, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Thanks for your help hive mind. I’m running a recirculating dwc system with the flora series 3 part, Cal mag, armor silica, diamond nectar, and liquid cooled bloom. I’m right about during the fourth week of flower.

Some more info about my grow: Light is a fluence spydr x plus. Temps and humidity are good. 70s and 50s, respectively. I have constant monitoring with the blue lab guardian meter showing about 900-1450 ppm. I’ll feed again when it is 900 or so. It is getting fed by a fresh ro water tank to top of automatically.

As always, any help is appreciated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. leaves curling under usually is a bit to much N ,and browning tips on the leaves too are another sign of to much N,but apart from that plant/s look good &healthy,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Mac I’ll try to do that and back off the nitrogen and see what happens. I was thinking it was maybe a deficiency but that makes sense because the flora series seems to have a lot more N than usual during the flowering formula.. I noticed it states to add 7.5 ml per gallon of micro, which does have a lot of N in it.. interesting

4. Oh I forgot to ask, should I cut the funky leaves off? Or just leave them? They are on a number of tops..

5. Ok will do thanks bro!

6. Leaving them is better.