Any idea on what plant this is?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IncreasedX, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Long story short - planted weed seed, plant died sadly, was gonna throw soil out and clean pot. Next day I see a small thing sprout.. and now I have this. I know it's not weed .. or it may be some kinda weird form of it.

PS: I'm just growing it for fun, I do have a plant that IS weed next to it.

Any ideas?
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Tomato ? where you got it ?

3. If you bothered reading the original post, you'd know that he didn't get it from anywhere...it's just a random seed that made it into his soil and germinated.

Not sure what it is, but It doesn't look like any tomato plant I ever saw....it may be pigweed.

4. Deffinitly NOT tomatoe. A weed of some sort

5. Im gonna keep it growing like i said for fun. It doesn't look like weed at all.. however nowa days there are so many different types... i dunno.

6. You may or may not already know this, but I wanted to point it out just in case due to how I read your last post.

The guy above didnt mean 'cannabis' when he said 'a weed of some sort' nor the poster above him. They mean everyday weeds that grow in your yard or other potted plants.

Where did you get your soil from?

7. Yeah, I knew it wasn't weed ... weed because of the leaves. I got it from Lowes - Miracle Grow. Before ANYONE says that soil is shit, I HAVE grown in it VERY successfully. Hell my actual weed plant right now is growing in the same stuff and is doing ... better. It almost died then came back. My guess is I got a bad batch or something.

8. To each his own, friend.

Everyone has their opinions on what the 'right' way to grow is, but the reality of the matter is that what works for one person may not work for the other and vice versa.

So, if youre having good results, just keep doing what youre doing.

-----

As for that popping up in the MG soil. Thats still a little weird that their soil had other seeds in it. Makes you wonder what their methods are like and how 'pure' (for lack of a better word) their base soil is.

9. Yeah, that is very true. Well after I move, I think I'm going to throw away the bag of soil and try and find a Hydro shop and get Fox Farm.

Edit: I'm getting rid of the plant, was going to grow it.. however I noticed little white dots on the stem (Pretty sure they were thorns) and I really HATE thorny plants.