Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any idea on this strain...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CannabisInCanada, Oct 5, 2007.

1. A guy I know said he could get me (my friend more specifically) a half o for $90.

Not that great of a deal around here, but he mentioned that it was BCs, and that it was "Soya."

So yeah, (heh) any information would be nice. :)

2. I wouldn't be too concerned about figuring out what kind of weed you have. Nobody is going to be able to tell you what you have for sure, especially since it sounds like your dealer is blowing smoke...Even if you posted a pic of your weed it wouldn't help anybody figure out what strain it is with any degree of certainty.And if the weed costs $90 for a half zip, it's probably not worth stressing over.

3. /agreed:D

4. All weed around here goes for that. Dank, most mids, you name it.

Most dealers I meet have no idea what they're selling unfortunately.

I was just wondering if anyone's tried "Soya" or if anyone knows if it's a legit strain.