any icp fans

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by yoshi424, Apr 5, 2005.

1. are there any icp fans here > and if so post your favorite album and or song

mine would probably be bizaar

2. icp is beat!

3. Not really a fan anymore...

But Riddle Box, Ringmaster and Carnival of Carnage would have to be my favorite albums by them. Favorite song... Graveyard w/ Project Born. Only because of Project Born though, they owned that song.

4. i used to be a fan, but ive moved on to more "meaningful" hip hop, i still listen to em every now and then. my favorite album would be, Riddle Box.
    BTW, Twiztid, Esham, and Jumpsteady are ALL MUCH MUCH BETTER rappers than ICP.

5. i know wykid there all good i just used icp because they have more cd's and get some variety in the thread > yea i like twiztid alot there good ,,,,and so is the riddlebox cd <esspecially the last song "goin home"

6. i used to like em but the whole 'juggalo for life' deal is a joke

7. I wouldn't go that far. Maybe... Esham WAS better. As far as Jumpsteady... eh... He's alright. Didn't put out a half bad album. But isn't better than ICP. But Twiztid can own any of them any time of the day. Even now... I still love Blaze (Colton Grundy). I'd love to see Twiztid leave Psychopathic and start a group with R.O.C. and Blaze.

8. Truely, it's the most rediculous thing ever.

9. They're just washed up sell-outs.

10. Truth.

11. Ok I'll put my neck out on the line for ICP. I truly agree about juggalo for life shit. It is so stupid, but I can overlook that. I listen to ICP quite a bit. I only started listening to them about 3 years ago and I love them. My favorite songs are:

Fuck the World
    Another Love Song
    Please Don't Hate Me
    Toy Box
    Amy's in the Attic (My real name is Amy)

There are others but those are at the top of the list. Fuck the World is actually one of my all time favorite songs...

12. Dont they insult the Dhali Lama in " Fuck the World"?

13. Do you take all your music this seriously? I don't really put too much weight on lyrics. Music is a form of entertainment (not to mention someone else's opinion) not rules to live by.

I find ICP's music hilarious. But we are both entitled to our opinions. :smoke:

14. Nope, i dont take is seroisly I was just interested in knowin, I have a couple of friends that are down with the clown, and I believed I have heard that song before, sorry for any misconceptions, and yes :smoke:

15. never been a fan thier stupid to me but i dont rag on pepole for listnin to them

16. lol, so be it, i am the odd man out, my apologies.

17. Never really got into these guys. Everything I've heard of theirs sounded like a bunch of garbage beats with some garbage lyrics thrown onto them that don't flow right.

And yes, like an asshole I will tell ICP fans that go out of their way to look like an idiot that ICP sucks.

18. SereneSmoker, no offense taken, at all. I was just trying to convey a broad generalization about music, regardless of who the artist insults. All of ICP's music is insulting. I would point out the different people/groups they insult but they insult everyone...

TheDayTripper, which idoit are you refering? Me or yoshi424 or both? As you answer remember the world would be a very boring place if everyone shared exactly the same opinions.

19. DirtyBongWater, I wasn't referring to anyone here. Mostly kids I see around where I live that look like real idiots. I totally respect that people have different opinions and stuff too, if someone likes something then they like it I wouldn't go out of my way to try to change their opinion. But like I said before, I am an asshole sometimes when it comes to things I don't like and will insult people. I meant no disrespect to anyone here though. :)

20. Much love. Much love.