Any hunters out there?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Deleted member 97913, Aug 7, 2008.

1. I got in to hunting 2 years ago nothing yet next year I hope I get a nice buck

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Wait.. Why dont you go this year?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #603 PAToke775, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    First day of rifle season on Monday here in PA....

And just for the hell of it, here's a few trail cam pics from earlier this year...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Same here man. I'm heading down now to the cabin. You going out ?

5. I did I live in Canada and deer season is over ;( took a shot at one but it was spoked and going full speed and I just missed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I love hunting with my dogs, guns and bows, I have quite a nice aray of weapons, I mainly use my Remington varmit .243 along with my Remington semi automatic 12 gauge 5 round shotgun. I also love my 120lbs crossbow. I mainly hunt roos, foxs and sometimes rabbits when I feel like a bit of fun and agility training for the dogs.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Went out yesterday and today......nothin' yet though.

Back to work tomorrow :/

8. The migration has begun on the pacific flyway. Limits for all.

9. Shot my first band today. Drake green wing teal. Banded in Alberta Canada in 2009.

10. [​IMG]

Saw this guy while visiting for xmas.

11. #611 Korben, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Two days on the water. Two limits of mallards.

12. Wish I had good places to waterfowl hunt out here where I am in TN.. But congrats. Ive never had duck though, hows it taste?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="BugPoop" post="19382743" timestamp="1390351026"]Wish I had good places to waterfowl hunt out here where I am in TN.. But congrats. Ive never had duck though, hows it taste?Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I really like duck. It has to be cooled right most people do the jalapeño, cream cheese duck and bacon popper. I really like it in stir fry and some other dishes.

14. Worst duck season in the 12 years I have been doing it in ca. We did not have one day of weather all season. Duck season never showed up. Pounded the geese. Setting up the decoys now to go out tomorrow.

We did get a few good ones in.

Attached Files:

15. Some are good some I would not even make my dogs eat.

The haul of pin tails is pretty impressive.

17. Lol. Maybe work on your bird id. Those are widgeon. You can only shoot 2 sprig in the us.

18. [quote name="Sgtstadanko707" post="19384397" timestamp="1390368315"]Lol. Maybe work on your bird id. Those are widgeon. You can only shoot 2 sprig in the us.[/quote]you're right.. I don't know what I was thinking. Oops.