Any hope for my plant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rastajuggalo, Aug 17, 2009.

1. i had this plant that was going really good. . like it was starting to bud and everything. then my stupid stoner dogs ate it along with a few sproutlings. all thats left is like the bottom half of the stem, and the top half is kinda yellow.
    is there any hope? if there is got any advice what to do?

[​IMG]

This is how it looked at its best stage.

[​IMG]

thats how it looks now, it hurts to see it like this after it was going so good and it was my first plant ever. :cry:

[​IMG]

Those are the little stoner pups that ate my damn plant. My pup in the bottom right of the pic looks stoned

2. No...

No.

I mean, there's this book about a virgin birth, but...you know...

No.

I'm crying for you, man. Crying. That was pretty. Been there. I had a pure strain Juicy Fruit plant with 21 colas eaten overnight by a single fat house cat.

3. that is sad next time put some chicken wire around your plants it keep those stoner pups from chowing down on your baby

4. so you didnt kill the dog (just kiddin :D) gutted for you:(

5. Yeah it sucks balls, now i have to start all over again. Dude those pups chew through wire. I have them locked up in my backyard and we put up a wire fence to hold them in put they tear right through it. there are about 3 holes in the fence and in the door to the fence there is a hole the size of a midgit i have to put shit in front of it but they knock it down.

6. Ouch, sorry about your luck man, your plant looked good too. how far along was it@?