Any home-builders want to remodel my bar??? (pics inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedit, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hello,

I am trying to Remodel the bar that was built in this houses basement. After u look at the pictures, here is what I want to do...

I want to re-do the top of the bar (pink design) with a new design and also on the front of the bar and at the footrest there is also this same design, How would I go about re-doing any of that??? I'm basically keeping the bar because it was built with the house, just changing the design to it. If anyone can give me help, directions, and prices on how to hook this bar up again, PLEASE respond. any help will be appreciated.
    * Im like a new grower when it comes to shit like this, I need names of everything and also prices are needed**

***** I am trying to do this the nicest and less expensive as possible *****

The surrounding walls are going to be the same wood grain as the bar and also the top half, flat panel white walls, also with the same wood grain shelfs behind the bar going to the ceiling with sports autographs, jus to give an idea of the room.

FRONT:

[​IMG]

TOP:

[​IMG]

TOP FROM BACK:

[​IMG]

BEHIND THE BAR:

[​IMG]

2. Wow, I have that exact same bar in my basement. Except, it has a light blue top. We had mirrors all behind the back wall, looked alright...but, you could tell it was straight from the 70's.

Still down here, just don't do anything with it.