any hip hop heads out there?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thisisnotreal, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Oh I have to comment since you dropped Owen. Mike Kinsella is my personal music hero. Everything he has been a part of is in my collection. Even all of the shit Time Kinsella has been a part of is in my collection. Those brothers are amazing at what they do. The Make Believe record Polyvinyl just released blows my mind. I have yet to see Owen because I am stuck in a part of the country that doesn't get any shows unless it is Hank Williams III or some shit. Once I move back to the best place in the world for weed (at least in my opinion), then I will be able to get out to shows every night. I envy you dude ...

2. MF Doom Lord Quas are the shit. They drop so much shit they need an ice pack for their asses, the dangerdoom album was fucking sick. Deltron 3030 and Del tha funkee homosapien are good too they the same person though, the gorillaz guy, Company Flow is good as hell too i just got put on that shit last week good as hell

but IMO america's most blunted is no good. the money folder four tet remix is good as hell though if you ever heard it, my friend freestyles and shit, he spits to that beat all the time in the car it's fuckin' sick

3. Army of the Pharoahs " Torture Papers" dropped a while ago its fucking insane the dopest beats and lyrics ive ever heard.

4. I love America's Most Blunted ... I've heard a few remixes of it actually, but I still love the original. Damn!