Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any High Thrill Seakers out there?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xCORZILLAx, Aug 29, 2010.

1. So i was just wondering who else out there loves doin crazy shit when there high. I personally love going to places like diving centers with high boards and quarries and go cliff jumping and anything like that. I am literally stoned out of my mind everytime and just try everything lmao. Today at the quarry i learned double frontflips off a 3m divingboard. Who else is like me!! :wave:

2. I like to play video games.

3. Lmfao..+rep for making me lol

4. That's the greatest thing about weed is its ability to make virtual bungee jumping seem like real bungee jumping. And then I don't have to worry about dying, except cops breaking through my door and blasting me to bits in front of my fiance for smoking weed and playing video games.

5. Dude...

6. I love skateboarding, bmxing, cliff diving, gokart racing, rollercoasters, I would call myself a thrill seeker and i'm high most of the time, ill try most anything, I plan on going skydiving sometime in the near future, might skip on smoking before that one tho lol

7. #7 blackbur, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    making munchies that will totally end in indigestion :p.

8. i love adrenaline
    yes i am a thrill seeker

9. You're fucking crazy.
    I just want to chill with my girl and listen to some music man.
    Fuck that shit.

10. haha never said anything was wrong with that...im doin that right now but who doesnt get bored...lets be serious, im always high and if i was relaxing all the time while i was high i'd be lazy and feel like shit..nothing wrong with activities hah:)

11. thats funny u mention it there a huge pool at siu where i go and theres a diving board like 20 ft high that we do flips and shit off of after gettin vaporized

12. I pick up prostitutes fuck em than throw em out of my car. It's a pretty big rush when I get chased by a pimp.

13. the shrink said i am addicted to risk taking behavior....;)

have done some crazy dangerous jobs....without the required safety equipment.....

out in the mountains places noone elts goes....crazy cliffs and waterfalls......running thru the creeks jumping from rock to rock......

i could go on and on......

14. If i had the ability to do all that, i would choose that over anything while high. instead, i buy a ticket to cedar pointe :hello:

15. cliff jumping pretty fuckin epic when your lifted. Theres a local cliff jumping area called crystal cliffs and this one rock there is called suicide rock. The crazyiest rock ive ever jumped!! 76ft confirmed with tape measure. You gotta jump with shoes on or the sheer impact can leave cuts on your feet, not too mention the enema you get. But yea being stoned and doing crazy shit go hand in hand. Impaired judgement maybe or peer presure.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. one time i got into a fight when i was high, am i extreme?

17. If its late night and i have paint,ill enjoy goin out writing.
    Being stoned while leaving my mark is intense...

18. i like to actually do activities when high as opposed to chill. but sometimes chilling is nice. i've always been one of those ping pong/tennis kids so give me either when im baked and i'm guaranteed to have a good time lol. video games are fun too! SSBM Ftw lol.

19. well streetstruck...i have a gf for that duty;) and haha omggg ppl who are mentioning amusement parks..i went to Canada's Wonderland (decent theme park, one of Canada's best) on 3.8 grams of shrooms. hahaha it was fucking insane. (was my first time too)

20. and broses....your totally extreme dude...if you won?