any here wear contacts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ferris2000, Feb 26, 2006.

1. hey guess just wondering who here wears contacts, and was jw if u use eye drops while wearin ur contacts do u sumtimes miss spots in ur eye cuz the contact is in ther cuz sumtimes my eye is like half red half white, happen to any1 els?

2. take your contacts out before you smoke?

3. lol i do that sumtimes but i hate wearing my glasses cuz they suck and i have to always have either one cuz my sight is terrible

4. i usually put the eye drops in with my contacts on, but all of the solutions advise not to do that. I got a pack of rhoto and that stuff really burns when im wearing contacts. I'm going to try to take them off, put the drops in, and wait 15 minutes... but it's such a hassle :/.

Also, the contact eye drops from visine dont really do anything as far as redness is concerned, so dont buy it.

5. Pain in the ass, im so lazy I got contacts you wear to sleep, and you can choose to not take them off for a month.
    Pro's - I forget about em, and if im gonna pass out at a party I dont need to think to take em out + I have very good vision now ;
    Cons - When I get redeye, my eyes get dry and it makes the contacts annoy you, so I always have to carry lubricant eyedrops + My optician told me not to use eyedrops for releiving redness but I sometimes do it anyway, having a contact makes me not able to feel the drop hit my eye, so theyre easier to put in (is that a con?)

6. i wear contacts and put eye drops in my eyes about 3 times a day, it always works and i have never had any problems with it. maybe its my type of contact, i just leave mine in for a month at a time and never take them out.

7. what kind of contacts do you guys have, Lebowski and Celicadriver? i have these 2 week contacts that i can only where for like 12 hours a day..crappy

8. ya see my contacts are gay disposeable ones from acuvue that i gotta take out every day and put in the solution thing

9. OMGlikesogay.

10. i used to have daily contacts but now i have 30 day and 30 night contacts. i love them :D

11. hahha my bro was complaining about his contacts. Then right after this thread popped up. Pretty big coincedent(sp?, I know im dumb)

12. i don't do a damn thing...if anyone asks....my contacts are bugging me...play a crutch to your advantage

13. lol thats a good excuse..probly wuld work haha

14. Nope, i stick with the spectacles.

They suck though because when you're smoking a joint the smoke will sit behind your glasses and make your eyes sting.

15. i notice that when im wearing my contacts my eyes dont get as red, as when im not wearing my contacts. anyone else?