1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432840240.067718.jpg she's about a month old now and she started to turn colors on the leaves

2. Can you tell us what you want help with? I'm not sure about anyone else, but what colors are the leaves turning? The pic you posted doesn't help at all.

3. Take a pic with no led so we can see true color and a pic of the rest of the plant to see the full pic of what's going on

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432876811.853520.jpg is this one better ? the leaves are turning yellow and orange from the bottom up

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432930861.111919.jpg here's one picture in sun light I think it's just cause if the heat in the grow room but idk for sure

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432931031.709582.jpg here's one of the whole plant out side

7. You may want to get a few more answers, but the only time I've seen something like that is when my CFL light touched my plant for too long.

8. She's under a Mars hydro 700w it was about 2 feet above her I raised it now but do you think a high room temp would cause this ?

9. I'm not a pro at spotting problems. Most of what I know has either been personal experience or bumping into it with other growers. Hopefully someone a little more knowledgeable will chime in.

10. That's nothing man...just her looks man....Real problems start in the center or tips of leafs. ..it looks like your getting sun spots

11. Looks like water spots to me. Don't leave any spilled water drops on the leaves when you water.

12. Now that I've looked more those are spill spots when drops of water or nutes get magnified by the light and burn your leaves no biggie the leaf is still healthy looking