any help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by denny1970, Feb 26, 2012.

1. i've got a electric key meter i'm using 4 600 watts will the electric people tell the police i'm using too much electric . had someone come to read the meter he said i'm using a lot of electric and left 4 days later someone else come round and read it again that was 3 weeks ago do you think they will tell the police i use about 60-70 pound a week trying to cut back

2. your electricity usage a lone will not get a warrant for them to search your home.

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors ... But they still can't come into your home based on you using a lot of electricity.

3. i let them in to read it but they come back 4 days later but that was like nearly 4 weeks ago just hoping thats the end of it thanks for the reply

4. You have to let your electricity company into your home, to check your meter? That really sucks... here they have smart meter, point a gadget at my house from their truck, and boom, they got my info.

4 600's will put out a good amount ... but i dont think its anything that the cops would go through the hassle to bring you down.

I have 3 600's, and I dont find it sketchy at all. The only thing about it is the usage, everyday, at the exact same time.

It's legal to have grow lights in your house, there are a ton of people that use then for other things besides growing marijuana

5. only got two weeks left just gotta hope for the best thanks again mate top stuff

6. Just tell them you have a gaming computer. Gaming computer power supplys are 1-1.5kw. Thats over 1000 watts. Then throw in a monitor, printer, speakers your pushing closer to 2k then 1k.

7. Thanks chaps

8. Or you could tell them you recently took up cooking as a hobby, ovens use a lot of juice ;p.

9. [quote name='"brotherjericho"']Or you could tell them you recently took up cooking as a hobby, ovens use a lot of juice ;p.[/quote]

This very true 2000 to 3000 watts depending. Just say your a baker

10. Just pay the bill :)

11. Tell them Al Gore sold you alot of carbon credits, its all good.