any help would be GREATLY appreciated

Discussion in 'General' started by elbling57, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Due to some BULLSHIT the government is now requiring me to take a urine screening. I have seen this question posted before but the people who post it always seem to be "occasional" smokers

the PRBOLEM:
    i have to pass a urine screening.

I am 19 years old and am active to very active. My build can best be described as an athletes body, that is i am not kinny, but not a bodybuilder. Like i said i am always active, and rarely find myself on the couch.

the CATCH:
    before the incident occured i was a very regular smoker for about a full year or slightly more. That is, on any given week, about 5 nights would consist of me lighting at least a bowl. I'm sure if you averaged in the times i didn't smoke it would be safe to say i ENJOYED about 5-7 bowls a week.
    After the incident occured, i quit smoking COLD TURKEY (it really is NOT addictive at all, but i digress). This was on April 11 and it is now June 22. While i realize i smoked a lot, i can;t imagine that i would fail after over two months of sobriety, right? ANY thoughts or comment would be GREATLY appreciated.

P.S. i have been basically living on cranberry juice over the past 2 weeks ---about 4-5 (64 oz) containers as well as 2 (96 oz) containers spread out over 2 weeks

2. Water and cranberry pills.

That way your both cleansing and having that little extra help of cranberry to flush your system.

3. Are you serious? I am sure your piss is clean enough to drink...well, maybe not...but you'll be fine.

4. + rep for easing my mind. I really hope your right. Good look bro