Any help will help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 1066349, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Growing a sativa dominant hybrid under 400 watt mh with 4 1500 lumen 2700k leds to add some red. Using dyno gro bloom for nutes as instructed on bottle and molasses one a week. In between week 4 and 5 of flower and are running into some problems. Was having upper leaves turn yellow so i gave some nitrogen and that seemed to help a little. More I'm having this stuff show up on leaves more and more. Also a fee Brown spots are turning up. Thought it might be mold but it doesn't come off even when rubbed very hard. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you! I'm new but close to the end and don't wanna lose it now. Buds are forming nicely.

Attached Files:

2. Ive had that problem once before look into calmag it could be a calcium magnesium deffinicie. Could also be ph problem in the water.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ph is good but could I'll try to get some cal and mag. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. This works wonders,

It will add 100ppm to your water and drop the PH a bit. So be aware of that.

Sounds like you have plenty of light, obviously if it’s turning yellow and brown only at the top be mindful of light burn.

What’s your distance for the MH from light to top of canopy ?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. From doing more reading i think your right with the cal-mag! Light is 13"s above highest cola and temp stays around 76-77. I may have worded that wrong some are near top but there's a few at all heights.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 13” sounds good to me, not hot to the back side of the hand or anything.....

Best of luck post some up-dated pics after a few waterings with cal-mag. If you think of it:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will if i can find any. Getting to be a bad time of year for stuff like that around here. And thank you again!

8. Ama
    Zon sells grow shit i checked out nutes etc on there

• Like Like x 1