Any Harmonica Players?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Peace Pipe, Sep 28, 2005.

1. I want to learn to play, but I have no idea where to start.

Anything advice or stuff I should now. I don't care about knowing all the proper notes and shit I just want to play some tunes.

2. u know, i love the harmonica.there were these songs from these cool bands i got from sid and i'm sure some of them had harmonica in it and i just loved it. they reminded me of how much i like the harmonica. i could never play it properly though, lol i've tried ( breifly;) )just start foolin around with it. there's gotta be something on the net for ya. good luck :D !

3. I cant play it, but i love the sound of it with an acustic guitar (here i am going back to bob dylan again ;) )

My dads friend can play it amazing well, after he listens to a blues song, he can play along with it almost flawlessly. im well impressed. I hope you take this up, you wont regret it.

4. yea ive been pretty intristead in learning how to play it to, i think i listend to to much bob dylan to, but how cool would it be if you could play it good, im pretty sure that i kind of looked on how to play on google but i dont thinik i found anything, i hope someone that plays checks this out and has some useful info,