Any guitar players?

Discussion in 'General' started by EaglesFan75, Dec 6, 2007.

1. I was just curious to know if anyone can recommend a site that they order accessories, or even order guitars from.

The reason I ask is because I went to a local music store, but they don't have "package" deals. I would to buy the guitar, strap, case, etc. all separate. But I have seen some websites that give out pretty sweet packages with the guitar. But I want someplace trustworthy.

Any help would be appreciated :D

2. Yeh man, I play. Depending on what you want to do packages aren't always the best. You'd be better off checking with some players to make sure you don't get stuck with some chipboard bodied squire with an amp that sounds like a rusty spring..

3. I'm an excellent guitarist.... according to guitar hero.....

ok, I lied. I can't get past medium!!! Too many buttons!

4. .. What, 5 ? :p heh heh heh

5. I just ordered an item from www.sweetwater.com, they were super professional; i wouldnt think twice about ordering again.

6. plus the thing you gotta hit thats like using a pic on a real guitarm and it moves to fast loL!

7. Thats where you went wrong :D Guitar hero should be called coordinated-hitting-buttons-on-a-stick, but its not as catchy y'know..

8. Guitar player here.

What do yall play on?

I use my dad's Martin when I'm home and my shitty Squire at college. I think I'm going to pull out my dads old Takamine to take to school tho.

9. I got an Alvarez 12 string and an Epiphone G400. I'm getting strong urges to buy a bass so I can learn some really heavy reggae basslines

10. no no no, im not saying thats what its like, I meant thats what its supposed to be, so its another button to hit. lol

and I know what you mean, its not like playing a real guitar.

I can play Marilyn Mansons's The Beautiful People, and I can play that Smoke on the water song by Deep Purple or somethin like that I cant remember im baked :p, on a real guitar. thats all though. oh wait, and one system of a down song, forgot which though

11. I play guitar, been so for maybe.... 2-3 years but Im a fast learner so Im not that bad.

lol! I want to get a bass too! xD

12. Smokentoke, guitar hero is evil man. Its eeeeeevil. It sucks you in if you have a puff then start playing, then blam, its now 4am and you have blisters on all your fingers and your eyes are bleeding. Whadday do now?! :p

I wanna play slap bass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEtNg_QTi8o Mad skills.

13. It is evil, whenever Im thizzin at a party and they got it hooked up im HELLA good. rhythem flows natural. but when i smoke some dank, or meth, or pop some oxy i play decent, but i play it hella long, its addicting, like Heroin Hero :p

14. Thomann.de is the cheapest site i have found.

15. Yeah thats a good european site. Dunno what the shipping is like out to the US tho, might bump up the cost quite a lot.