any guesses?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by timidbull, Nov 9, 2010.

1. so on 9/22 i started out with 3 criritcal kali mist, 2 ghs lemon skunk, to reserve privada og 18, 3 barney's lsd, 3 s.s. first lady, 3 secret valley purple pineberry along with 3 of their top dollar, 1 cole train, 1 rocklock and 1 sour cream. long story short, my wife went ballistic one night while i was gone and i came home to all of my seedlings and lights in the trash. after untangling tiny tap roots i ws able to save and bring back 3, that is now two. i had them out at my spot in the swamp and have since brought them home now that all is calm on the home front. i have them both in a homemade soil blend in 3 gallon pots. at the moment they are getting FF tiger bloom and beastie bloomz as needed. one grew faster than the other with no branching at all. just one cola that started flowering 10/1 and looks like it will go another 3 or 4 weeks. the other grew very thin and sativa like despite 10 hrs of direct sun. it also didn't start flowering until 10/8'ish. that narrows that one down to the critical kali mist or maybe lemon skunk it has a nice almost peppery spice smell. the other one smells like sweet pungent lemon and pine. the weather is perfect right now with the occasional low 50's at night and the high being around 80 or so. this is the driest time of year for us down here and i usually grow straight through winter with no problems. its pretty much like growing straight 12/12 unless vegged indoors. so any guesses would be appreciated as i haven't grown any of these strains before. i'll keep this thread updated with pic's. thnx...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. :confused: what did you do to your wife?

3. nothing. they had the ghetto bird out one night looking for someone and she got all paranoid and lost it. she's a good woman, she felt bad once she realized that they weren't there for me.

4. ha. good to know youre not locked down with one of those devil weed marijuana ladies.

5. I would definitely hope not. What's the point in being married or even dating someone who doesn't respect you for you? If you smoke cannabis, then you smoke cannabis. If she doesn't like it, too bad?

better to not live a lie than to live a lie I say.