Any guess on how long left?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chantellep224, Feb 17, 2019.

1. #1 chantellep224, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    This will be my first harvest, I'm about 4 weeks into flower with massive midget auto, she's been good through seed and veg stages and up until about 4 days ago the leaves started yellowing gradually looking pigment leaving this. The green leaf pictured has started to fade abit and the yellowish leaves are the worst ones. Iv tried to get a picture of the other discoloured leaves on the plant itself but lighting dosent help much. Any guess what's wrong with it? 20190217_184050.jpg 20190217_221306~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. nothing. Leaves start to yellow during flowering. The more the fan leaves yellow, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great thanks o didn't realise it would go this early on. It should have around 4 weeks left to flower

4. I tried growing their KO Kush and one of my friends is trying to grow it right now and I'm not impressed at all very touchy strain wouldn't flower what everybody else did.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. If more than half the leaves have gone yellow how long would you think is left at a guess? It looks like there's barely 7g on it. Haha.. I wasn't expecting great results but... not that little either? I guess if the strains no good then even if it wasn't my first grow I might not of had a great yield from it either way. Any strains you could recommend?

6. End product blue tones. Probably could of home another week or 2 but I grew her to help me wait for my haze.... which still has 3 weeks so I thought massive midget will last us until then. Fingers crossed 90% milky/ cloudy no clear trichomes left so I'm not worried I think it'll be a nice stone well chuffed first plant ever chopped
    Thank you all for the help 20190307_211212.jpg