Any growers need help this season?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by y3arzer0, Mar 29, 2011.

1. I wanted to grow some good crop but i wanted to learn from the best to get the best. I wanted to travel this summer to the California area or any other state that is legal and help a grower for any part of there season with anything i could. I just want to soak up information and have the knowledge to grow if/when it becomes legal in PA.

2. spend your summer working, like a proper adult

3. Thanks Dad.

If I could help you out bud I would. However that opportunity that you inquired over would not be able to be found on this website. You would have to know someone that knows someone.

4. Never know. He might get lucky. Never hurts to ask.

5. Yeah but with four posts and not really being a part of the community magic 8-ball say Outlook Unlikely.

6. lololololol. want some pot?

7. you wanna soak up some information, ask your buddys for some seeds and start your own grow, best way to learn if you ask me -

8. I have my own plants growing actually, look at my other thread. Roughly 3 months along. I have a good career but i just wanted something different this summer and go travel to help. Pretty dumb to ask on a forum, but worth a shot i guess.

9. go on craigslist and pick california, then start going through all the northern counties and look under jobs sections, theres people all the time looking for help with their grow ops andd alot make their own nutrient mixes and such. some even offer housing!

10. Thanks harry!! I will start searching around!

11. Haha sounds like you are just wishing for pounds of weed just to appear in front of u quickly, but if not my advice is you have to know someone that knows someone. with no rep on grasscity people wont really trust you.

12. i dont even care if i get anything out of it. I just want to learn. I'm not asking for someone to hand me over pounds of pot. Just some insight.