any graffiti artists?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by thirdworldarmy, Oct 4, 2007.

1. I was wondering if someone could throw "THIRD WORLD ARMY" for me.

I'm going to be putting it on shirts for my paintball team.
    so after I get that put on the shirt I'll send you a shirt. no charge.
    the shirt will be a token of thanks. Who ever does this I will greatly appreciate it.

2. how much money would you be compensating for the labor charge?

3. yea man, ill see what i can come up with..but what colors you want? ill post a bunch of different styles and colors later..hopefully tomorrow...(cameras with a friend at the moment)...anyways a buddy of mine is real into paintball...so this is sick....ill check this thread later to see if youve responded with color preferences...later man

p.s... paintball...that shit hurts man...i got shot once in the side...fucking killed for like an hour.....paintball is raw.

4. A lil bit of DC??
    if you like it i can draw it again in full color and on top of each other as opposed to a long line and scan it for you. and obviously fix a few letters like the t, y, and a.
    im really high and it was pretty fun sketching. hadnt sketched for a while high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that was just a throw. if you want something more complex let me know.

5. noonecares holly crap awesome sig:eek:

Thats all I got to say.:D

6. thanks man haha =D

7. i got that throw done...(ended up scanning it onto the computer instead of taking a picture)..but yea just black and white..tried to fill the 3-d in nice though..so yea just let me know if you like the style..and then some colors!

Attached Files:

8. You guys are pretty bad I'm not going to lie... I'm not going to waste my time doing this though so whatever.

9. Ditto :wave:

10. then why did you even bother posting?

and as for color wise and style it's all up to you guys. your style is your own and what ever you like to do is fine with me.

11. looks good for a throw. that'll do. whatever colors you wanna use is up to you.