Any good Wii games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by smokenchill18, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Thinking about getting into the Wii. I have one, but never really got into it. Definitely gonna get some Mario Cart and sonic and a fishing game. Any other suggestions? I'm also probably going to get Zelda and Sims.

2. super smash bros.

3. I have one too, never got into it as well...I wanted so hard to like the wii, just never did. Ohh did get Zelda, that was fun...but I haven't even turned my wii on in 2 yrs. My gf goes on it to do yoga and shit...if I was alone it would collect dust :bongin:

4. Resident evil 4. One of the best games ever.

5. Zelda: Skyward Sword, Twlight Princess, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, House of the dead: OverKill, New Super Mario Bro's, Plus the market place has all kinds of originals from N64, Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, and all kinds of other shit.
    I was skeptical at first but then I was happy with my purchase :smoke:

6. Thank you all for your help!
    One more thing though, I heard that you can like hack the Wii and get all games for free? Has anyone tried this?

7. Some of my favorites:

Wii Sports Resort
    Mario Kart
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Muramasa: Demon Blade
    No More Heroes 1 & 2
    Xenoblade (Best RPG this gen, IMO)
    The Last Story
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Monster Hunter Tri
    Baroque (Love it or hate it. If you're into Roguelikes, get it)

And it's essential to grab Super Mario Bros 3 off the Virtual Console. I also suggest Sin & Punishment on N64, haven't played the sequel.

8. [quote name='"Bipolar Bear"']Some of my favorites:

Wii Sports Resort
    Mario Kart
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Muramasa: Demon Blade
    No More Heroes 1 & 2
    Xenoblade (Best RPG this gen, IMO)
    The Last Story
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Monster Hunter Tri
    Baroque (Love it or hate it. If you're into Roguelikes, get it)

And it's essential to grab Super Mario Bros 3 off the Virtual Console. I also suggest Sin & Punishment on N64, haven't played the sequel.[/quote]

Thanks for the help! But, another question, what's the difference between Mario kart and Mario kart Wii?

9. none

there are no good games for the wii

10. new super mario bros
    donkey kong country returns

thats all i played on mine before i took it back to gamestop. the xbox is the only console worth owning and even them pc > xbox

11. Xbox is the console only worth owning? As someone who has been playing 360 for 4 years and doesn't own a ps3, I can safely say the best console to own right now is a ps3. Still you are right, PC reigns supreme.

12. the ps3 blows, easily my most regrettable purchase ever.

13. The wii sucks haha. My mom has one so I got to play it a lot a while back. I remember I debating buying one a long time ago and I'm so glad I didn't. RE4 and wii sports are a lot of fun though. Wii sports is great for drinking with friends

It's easy and safe to mod though. Do that and play homebrew shit

14. Mario galaxy one and two are probably the best games to hit the wii-EVER! Lol Zelda skyward sword is fun too oh and also super smash bros brawl and skate it and sometimes wii sports is fun lol

15. exactly, wii is ripe for homebrew, just like the PSP was back in the day. Wii got some good stuff, mainly only its self created/published games , like always with nintendo tho. you dont get a wii to play medal of honor, you get it to play zelda n mario n shit like that

16. Haha the only system anyone should buy to play Medal of Honor is PS1

But you're right. The user made stuff is where it's at. Having that and the classics like Mario and Zelda aren't bad. It is similar to how the PSP was back in the day. It has such a huge dedicated dev community so you can always find neat innovative games

17. As someone who has owned both for a large period of time, I can safely say I have no idea why you say this?
    PC rules.:smoke:

18. If anybody cares the faced I purchased is: Paper Mario, sonic colors, Mario galaxy 2, a fishing game, and Zelda twilight princess