Any good weed songs?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Theomen2k, May 6, 2018.

1. Yeah seem like they make a name for themselves, then put out crap because they know it’ll sell anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I want to hot box while listening to these songs. I don't know why. The smoke floating around+ these songs=dope hot box sesh .

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mac Dre was amazing he had a style of his own if you don’t know him you should explore more of his stuff.

• Winner Winner x 2

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. I'm like 99% sure i've heard some of his music before. Just never looked into all of his songs. I definitely like classic rap tho. Reminds me of the good times.

6. John Prine Illegal Smile

• Like Like x 1
  7. Devin The Dude, What A Job is This, one of my favorites.

This is later, CBD Burner, thanks for posting that one :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Smoke weed every day - Snoop Dogg ft. Dr. Dre

9. Can't believe no one said Twenty One Pilots! That sounds something like what you're looking for.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Some just off of the top of my head...

Nas - Smokin’
    Barrington Levy - Under Mi Sensi
    Guru - Medicine
    Cypress Hill - I Wanna Get High
    Scarface - Maryjane

11. #33 blazed2today, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Damn, I forgot about Devin. He’s got plenty but the one that stands out to me, and not just because it’s a certified classic, is “Doobie Ashtray”. Together, dj premier and the dude equal greatness.

Don’t mean to be a jerk but the song is called “the next episode”. Regardless, both or either dr. dre and-or snoop dogg is a good choice, generally speaking, if you’re looking for weed music with a hiphop sound.

12. New shit REDMAN “BUD LIKE YOU”

DEDICATED TO ALL THE SOUR DIESEL LOVERS OUT THEIR!!

13. This one caught me off guard. Lol

14. OG (feat. Curren$y) by Wiz Khalifa Feat. SNOOP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. The beat isn't trippy, but the music is chill and one of the singers voices (at 1:00) is pretty trippy to me, and the whole song is about, you guessed it, Cannabis!!!

• Like Like x 1