Any good weed songs?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Theomen2k, May 6, 2018.

1. Currently on another planet Looking for some new weed themed music to add to my smoke playlist. I really like lyrical rap with a trippy/chill kinda beat. But good songs from any genre are appreciated .

2. Thanks man! Surprised I haven't heard it before, great song for where I'm at right now:love-m3j: has length too so It gave a chill vibe to roll a couple more and smoke while listening/watching.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Something a bit different and historical

• Like Like x 2
  4. This was Interesting, What is the story behind this? The bands outfits looked Latin, tho they themselves did not. Couldn't tell what her outfit was. the cactus people... they definitely confused me at the end there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Still something I would listen to while in a different mood. Listen to some of his other music. Haven't heard this one before tho

• Like Like x 1
  6. brooo been bumping this back2back since it dropped i ternal music 4 iver living 4 iver sure!
    Stranjah Miller 2018 anthem

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is chill as f**k, never heard of him. But i like it. Another new one to listen to. Appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pursuit of happiness by kid Cudi, the remixes too.

Yeah yeah yeahs.heads will role a Trax remix

A love unreal by black label society

• Like Like x 1

9. No need to thank me

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. This song got me feeling higher!

• Like Like x 2
  11. #13 CBDBurner, May 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2018

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ^I like this one, chill beat and the videos pretty cool

13. They got good beats n fun lyrics never serious it seems

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I don’t like a lot of rap it’s changed for the worse and all sounds the same these days but, I like funky stuff only really find it out west or down south.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. #18 Theomen2k, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    Now that I rewatch this video, slightly less high than I was originally. I don't see how any of this has to do with the lyrics about weed. Other than maybe the Latin/spanish theme??

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I don't like really the popular rap that much, I agree with you that it all sounds the same now and it's sh**ty. Anyone who starts out good turns towards the generic rap that's popular as soon as they get big.