Any good stoner pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Dogs are awesome , you know.... But they're so yesterday. I like exotic pets but dog float my boat

2. rescue a handicapped animal :) I recently picked up a crow (named him edgar allan crow, he didn't end up making it :( ) and he was very sweet. crows make very good pets and are highly intelligent.

3. cats fucking suck, dumb ass bitches all the time

4. If I ever get rich I'm gonna get a capuchin monkey and a dog like a border collie or something, and teach the monkey to ride the dog around like a horse.

5. What the fuck is wrong with you people hahah hedgehogs, walking fish, mudkins, yeah might ass well get a tiger

6. Actually cheetahs are known to be very loyal pets. I don't know about tigers though they're angry fuckers...

7. dude I was going to say a siberian husky, but since you've got a dog, I would say a chimpanzee, or parrot (teach it to say funny things while you are baked)
    imagine a parrot saying "im stoned", "im stoned" im stoned, "or this weed is dank"

8. i was actually gonna mention a white tiger. lol. i want one soo bad. but yea, cats are chill. mine eats plants and chills in the grow room.

9. cats for sure man. My best friend has the coolest cat ever. Whenever I would be at his house and super baked, the cat would stroke my beard when I went near it. Tripped me out and made me lol every time.

10. I'm trolling? News to me...

HAHAHAHAHH 1000 internets to you sir! that made ME lol