Any good stoner pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I'm really looking forward to buying a pet... I want something chill - I have a dog, and I've had a few hamsters. My girlfriend is away at vacation and she let me borrow her hamster to take care of it. It's cute and all - but it's just too squirmy, like it doesn't just chill out. It's alright, though. I want a cool "hold" pet, you know, like a rodent just to hold.

I've been looking at Hedgehogs, they look pretty personalitized and chill. Also I've been looking at chinchillas.

Anyone ever had some chill pets?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjPQYgT25Q&feature=related[/ame]
    If you skip to the middle, the thing is just floating. Chill =)

• Like Like x 1
  2. umm...small cats are pretty chill

3. probably not a good pet to hold, but I really want a mexican walking fish, I think you might be interested, google it or something, would be so cool to just watch when your high :)

4. That sounds mother-fuckin' creepy.

5. The Chupacabra.

• Like Like x 1
  6. A walking fucking fish ?

7. I've never heard of it - but it sounds like a damn fish that'll walk outof the fishtank with legs and slay your family.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 lemoncheesekush, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just love them, they don't look like an animal, they look like a freekin pokemon!!!

9. Dude they're like real-life mudkips.

10. just carry around a pet nug

• Like Like x 1
  11. =epicness

Attached Files:

12. #13 lemoncheesekush, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    that's what I was thinking :)

13. i've never understood threads like these...

what's a good stoner beverage, what's a good stoner book... etc etc. Nothing IS stoner. you can be a stoner and do shit/have shit.

i guess i'll never understand.

• Like Like x 1
  14. get a ragdoll cat or something they are pretty chill and will go limp when you hold them.

15. Just getta cat. Mine get super excited when they see me getting my stash box out and always chill with me when I smoke. Best stoner pets

16. When i move out of my house i'm going to get a ragdoll or bengal cat and a pit bull

17. i got to admit i wouldnt mind owning one of those wanna be fish things

18. Some things are just better when you are high.

actually, everything.

/fail