Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any good places to stash large quantities of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paki123, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I'm getting back into selling marijuana and I was wondering of any good places to stash them? I know you would need a general idea of where i live, but just any random good places?

2. Inside of a vacuum. In a speakers box too u can take out the speaker n stash it in n put the speaker back.

3. I hide mine in a guitar hero case(the big one that came with guitars and drums) and hide it in meh basement. Because no one goes down there

4. This makes no sense to me, if you are getting back into the game then how the hell do you not already know how to stash weight??:rolleyes:

5. You mean like....in your car? Why would you need to hide weed in your house? Unless you still live at home, and if you live at home, you shouldn't be slinging O.O

6. Bury it out back. Invest in mason jars. Invest in a "safe." Go to any headshop and check out their selection. Can't hold weight in most of the ones I've seen, but what's stopping you from picking up 6 Redbull "safes," buying the real deal with the plastic thingy around it and replacing them with the safes? Or something of that nature.

I'm all outta ideas. If you hide your weed in a normal plastic sack instead of heeding any of the above advice you're probably going to stink up your place of living. So step one is getting air tight containers... At least the safes can be hidden in plain sight or locked up if you like.

7. Guitar Amp
    Speakers
    Car
    Ps2 Expansion Bay
    Computer Tower
    Hollowed DVD Player
    Game Console
    Game Console Box
    Back of Toilet
    Coffee Can
    Inside Drums
    Pringles Can

8. Be sure to mask the smell, because keeping weed in one spot starts to make the room smell OD

9. I'm surprised this one hasn't been suggested. Your anus? Then again you didn't give us any quantitative idea of how much your talking about. Also if you were "getting backing into dealing" you would think you would have basic knowledge as where to stash your goods. I do approve and use vacuum jars.

10. GC needs to make a facepalm smiley.

11. I wouldn't stash a serious amount in game consoles, amps or in my car. These things can be targeted by thieves - even if they don't know there is weed inside. It sucks to lose your PS3 to some sticky-fingered fucker, but even worse to loose your stash as well.

I'd recommend an airtight box (check out Otterbox and similar), and hide the stash inside a piece of furniture - something heavy. Not just in a cupboard, but actually IN the framework or recesses, between the springs (some mason jars fit perfectly in sofa springs). Less chance of someone stealing it, not much chance of someone stumbling across it.

12. hollow out a wall, place wall safe into wall, hang picture over safe. it works in the movies.

13. When I lived at home the first stretch I would hide oz's in my garage in just random things I saw and figured noone would access anytime soon.

So I'd say find you something in the garage that won't be open anytime soon.
    Like during the summer I'd stash in our Christmas decorations.

14. The toliet usually works for me

15. i just remembered this one Scooby Doo episode, and this guy they were chasing hid all his money in a fake leg cast...

so you could get your crutches out and hop on one foot

LOL

16. there are so many places man

i got all my best stash ideas from simply looking around my room, from doing that i've come up with: in a radio battery compartment, under my entire bookcase, hidden inside some speakers, locked in my guitar case, stuffed in a tube of incense sticks...the possibilities are endless, be creative

17. I hide big stashes in a hallowed out ps1 I super glued magnets to, so I can just open it up and close it easily:)

18. My car has a compartment under the passenger.