any good places in the u.s to buy growing products?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by phdinthc, Feb 21, 2006.

1. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY STORES SITES OR ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP ME FIND A GOOD GROWING KIT I NEED A PLACE THATS IN THE U.S BECAUSE I TRIED TO BUY SOMETHING ONLINE AND THAY JUST RIPED ME OFF SO IM TIRED OF BUYING CRAP OUT OF THE COUNTRY THOSE SITES ARE TO SCANDOLOUS SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME HIT ME UP THANX

MUCH LUV:smoke:

[​IMG]

2. as in lights or what?

3. i personally believe its best to piece everything together by ordering and shopping around but if u wantto save time most the grow shops are marked up about 25-50% retail value . In river side offa Hole and Hier is Discount Hydroponics i heard they are the 3rd largest internet sales hydroponic grow company.

4. as in everything from lighting to nutrients to growing kits you name it i need it lol

5. www.wormsway.com

-they are a tad bit over priced but by going through them u are garunteed quality... :smoking:

6. thanx so much everyone for your help:yay:

7. but hay keep the sites coming

8. I just built my first grow box, a little shabby, but I think it'll work. After wandering around in Lowes for about 2hr, I went to wal-mart and found almost every thing I needed. You can get MH and HPS bulbs at Lowes as well as the hardware type stuff like box material, light fixtures... Anyways, if you make a list of what you need you would be suprised at what you will find at wal-mart. Thats just if you wanna "do it yourself"

9. Agree 100% and you save about 200%

10. Thats A Good Idea Thanx

11. yeah, and anyone know where i can get a 4" inline duct fan? jesus....everyone has 6", but no 4". been to 3 home depots and 1 lowes. i don't want to order offline.

12. ya go to a heating and air place thay will have them any heating and air will cary all sizes:bongin:

13. oh how sexy. i will visit one tonight!

14. Well Hay Thay Do Cary What Your Looking For

15. http://plantlightinghydroponics.com/ , I sent my money (over 200) , 3-4 days later they got my money, they sent me in e-mail confirmation they had received it, the next day they shipped it out, and I got it the following day !! :). Great service and fast shipping , and I had even called them for some questions, I got immediate help and informative answers to all of my questions.
    Edit: forgot to add they ship from Ohio I beleive, its within the US ;)

16. hell ya man thanx so much thats the best site ive seen so far props man

17. bump for insidesun.com