Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Good Pictures Of 1/2 Oz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maximus3256, Jul 28, 2014.

1. I usually buy in small quantities. 2-8g, and go through it in two to three-week cycles depending on how much I smoke, but recently I bought more and purchased 1/2 oz.  I've never actually seen just how much 1/2 oz. Does anyone have some good pictures that aren't google images or examples of what 1/2 oz. of weed is?

2. Buy a scale dude.

3. #4 maximus3256, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    Oh, sorry if my post was confusing, I wasn't asking how much 1/2 oz. as in weight wise, but moreso what it looked like.

Aight, I'll look more. Thank ya!

4. Why not just google instead of coming on here? I'm sure you'll get a lot more pictures on google than here. Buy a scale though before you buy a half ounce.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My weed is dry and cured.

What you get on the streets could be wet and smashed up like a dog turd.

6. #7 Old School Smoker, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    I used to bring my quarter pounds in the grocery store and weigh them in the produce scales.

Dank bud half ounce looks way different than shwag/shake half ounce.

7. Since you buy 8 gs just imagine around the double if your trying to eyeball, Just remember to always tell the dealer looks a bit off just incase it is you can bring it up later

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

8. Problem with Google and why I mentioned I don't really like checking there for eyeballing what I'm getting is becuase it works on keyword phrases it'll display to me a lot of the same pictures for 1 oz. as it will for 1/2 oz. And plus nothing wrong with chatting with a couple nice smokers or growers! I'll look into a scale though, thank ya! :smoke:

I hope that isn't what I'm getting. I have two dogs and I'm not fond of their turds like I am of weed.

Will do. Thank ya.

9. 1406517471602.jpg .
    There's your half oz. Or is it?

Doesn't really look like a half ounce to me. If it is it must be dense nugs or fresh nugs with some water content still

11. I've always eyeballed it as half a ziplock bag. But density can effect it. So not always very accurate, you should be able to tell. I can look at nugs and get a rough estimate of their weight.

12. Nice, thanks for the pic!

I think I'll just post a picture here once I get it then. :smoke:

13. If you type into google "1/2 ounce of ganja" you'll get only that. Make sure to use quotations or you will get the keyword shit going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Ah sweet, thanks!

15. Youtube it, lol. Plenty of high quality vids :p

16. Its on a scale....on point....but for arguments sake, yes they're dense.

17. nobody can really tell by eye balling an amount. just get a scale and check and see if you get 14g.