any good online deals for clothes?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by panflake, Jan 3, 2011.

1. i got a visa gift card and im looking to get some jeans and shirts. know any?

2. I don't know your style but karmaloop.com is one of my favorites.

3. im sort of a hip hopish style kinda, i use karmaloop, but its kinda pricey, know of any others or any good sites to buy jeans like those on karmaloop

4. drjays.com is one of my faves

5. plndr.com is the sale/clearance website for karmaloop. You have to make an account but they have nice deals sometimes.

6. Ya you missed the 40% off sale for new years. That makes their stuff really affordable. :cool: Checkout jackthreads.com too. You have to make an account for that site but they have some good deals.

7. True Religion Jeans, Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, Citizens of Humanity at Revolve Clothing

is pretty chill i order alot of stuff from there...good thing is free shipping and free returns so if you dont like it you wont be copped out spending an extra 40-50 bones for something that looks nothing like what you saw online...

Shoes, Clothing | Zappos.com Free Shipping

They sell a whole gang of shoes, but dont let that fool you cus they carry alot of other stuff including clothing, accessories, hats, lollerblades, snowboarind boots etc etc. They also offer free shipping and free return WITHIN 365 days of purchase.

So go check it out kids and be sure to +rep if you liked it =)

8. FlowClothingCompany.com

That's my my dads store check it out on the online store! Got some Lrg, Crooks and Castles, Rogue Status, Famous to name a few brands. Carrys shoes, watches GShock And Larg collab. Fitted hats,glasses,wallets ect.

9. You didn't hear about me from here no offense that's not to perfessional you know. You met his son Bz and he recommended it sounds better.