Any good movies out?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by buds4lowfi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hey can anybody recommend some dope movie to see in the theater?

2. Saw Die Hard stoned the other day. The dope ass action scenes made up for the un reality of it all

3. Yet to see Die Hard and Son...lol it's on the list

4. I was thinking about identity theft, but I feel like I saw all the funny part in the previews. I like comedies. I haven't seen a good action flick in a while. I liked die hard when it was believable. This new shit is Die hard on steroids, is that why the call it die harder? Lol.

5. I haven't seen it though.

6. I did see Stand up guys, it was ok. Funny but I was glad I didn't pay to see it.lol

7. It's been out for a couple months, but have you seen Django Unchained yet? It's fantastic.

8. I did see Django. It was cool, I don't know if a movie like that is something I want to see when I'm high. It's kinda a buzz kill, I'm black. So there was a bunch of mix emotions, and being high only amplifies how I feel. I checked the paper to see what's out, and it's slim pickings out there. I kinda wish I can see a classic movie on the big screen, because movies of today are soooooo dumbed down. I want to see the matrix in 3d!!!

9. I liked Men In Black 3 alot. Good movie.

10. Really? I didn't see that one. I thought it looked silly in the previews. The Plot wasn't too childish?

11. the place beyond the pines. best film of 2013 so far