Any good hobbies for stoners?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by DrewDizzle69, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Whatever you already like doing--

For me, photography, skating, drawing, video games, movies, writing

2. Jogging or droping a load, reading or shaving my nutsack in the woods

3. Art in all of its forms! I've always been a lover of baking, especially cookies and pies. Creation and creativity are the best assets of being a stoner. I recently decided to minor in Studio Art, though my doodles are not quite sophisticated. I do art projects to hang up in my dorm (like my "Guard Fish on Duty" sign and paper stockings.) I even have a lite brite. Paint, draw, sketch, mold, glue, design - just have fun with it!

4. Writing, reading, listening to music, video games, working out, just chilling. Going to try cooking next year as one of my new years resolutions.

5. Yes, we called the art of hacky sack our sacred game. We spent hours of busting hack and mastering the trade. I pass the game on to many i meet. Such glory, I gather in watching one of my protégés mature to a beautiful player. I enjoy crossing capable players of excellent contribution to group play.

6. #27 Wolves, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    Listening to music / exploring music:
    I used to just listen to deathcore and indie, but curiosity and smoking has led me to love psychedelic, space music, ambient, jazz, rap, reggae, basically everything but country.

Hiking / exploring:
    It's just the best thing to do sober or stoned. The outdoors are a beautiful place. Also exploring your neighborhood / town is a great hobby. Maybe you'll find some epic smoke spot.

Thinking:
    I do way too much of this, but pondering our existence and thinking of everything about anything has really made me a more "down to earth" person. Diligently reading the spirituality / philosophy section has become a huge hobby of mine.

Learn an instrument:
    I bought a guitar in June hoping I'd learn to play... haven't gotten to it yet, but it's a great skill to have. Relaxing and bitches love guitar.

Indoor horticulture:
    As previously mentioned growing herbs, bud or not bud, is a rewarding hobby. My dad grows mint and basil and a ton of other herbs indoors and garnishes all our meals. Tis delish.

Whatever tickles your fancy just go out and do it :D

7. Smoking more weed is a favourite of mine.

8. Playing guitar.

9. bonsai...theres some good youtubes on it

mosiacs

henna

10. I love exploring, both nature and more so Urban Exploration...

Gotta be able to handle ur high if u UrbEx under the influence, it can be dangerous but also if ur paranoid it can be shit...

Lucky I've been doing it for years and enjoy it alot.

11. Dubstep is great while high also i like to walk around and see how many people think im high lol

12. #33 420stonedpanda, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    Reading.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
    — Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Of all the inanimate objects, of all men's creations, books are the nearest to us for they contain our very thoughts, our ambitions, our indignations, our illusions, our fidelity to the truth, and our persistent leanings to error. But most of all they resemble us in their precious hold on life."
    — Joseph Conrad

13. favorate hobby is messing around with buddies and laughing at the most unfunniest things ever

14. When I'm hight, it's the only time I can draw.

15. Just kick back and watch movies, drawing is something I like to do when blazed too, one of the only times I have the patience and focus to complete a drawing.

16. These. Exploring new or unknown environments is absolutely magical when high(heck, it is sober sometimes, too). And you'd be surprised how awesome cleaning can be under the influence.

17. The best hobby ever is definitely music of some sort. Not only is it fun, but it's free... and you can make money if you're good. Making it, writing it, reviewing it, critiquing it... music!

18. Smoking weed...that's a good one. One a serious note, really anything active, for either your body or your mind. Get healthier and smarter than all those sober motherfuckers out there and THEN see what they say about the long-term effects of weed ;)