Any good Drawers out there?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by vapinallday, Dec 18, 2012.

1. I'm going to get another tat, and i just thought, hey, it would be pretty badass if I could get someone from GC draw it up. It's going to be on my whole right arm and where ever else it would need to go to be complete, i must say though i have one across my chest. But i want it to consist of a large tree with the roots going down into my fingers, and a mountain and wolves. The wolves though have to be very detailed, I think wolves are fascinating and stand for so much. May sound weird but I've been told I'm a weird son of a bitch lol. A lot to ask, I know. But I figure if I do end up using one of the drawings I could maybe make it worth your while?

2. I'd be down to give it a shot. So you want it from shoulder to finger tips? Ill post a pic of some of my work in a bit when i get to my computer.

3. sounds good man, I appreciate it haha

4. Tattoo artists are really good drawers. Just saying. Find a good, quality tattoo artist and see what he can do with your idea.

5. I have, that's why I resort to GC, the 3 artists I have talked to couldn't draw what I was looking. Also, I just think it would be cool to have a fellow member draw it.

6. sounds like you need to keep searching. i drove 4 hours to get my first tattoo. do more research and find an artist who can do what you want. you might also have to work with the artist. often times, people have unrealistic ideas for a tattoo or just don't understand some basic concepts of the art, which is why a finding a good tattoo artist to work with is crucial, especially for a large piece.

7. if your looking for awesome stick figures im your guy. lol im a really shitty artist.