Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Girls That Consider Themselves Stoners?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jordon905, May 29, 2013.

1. #1 Jordon905, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    I've found that most of my girl friends (freinds that arr girls) and some of the other girls I have met tend to be more of an occasional smoker rather than a "real" stoner.

2. 'Cos girls don't do drugs.

3. We exist, for sure. Plenty of stoner ladies on GC even. :smoking: 

4. I know a lot of stoner girls. But then again, I am in California!!

5. No we prefer to be called "Stonettes."

6. Maybe they consider themselves "Female Cannabis Enthusiasts" or "Ganja Mamas"  or even better "Ms. Chim Chimery"  the last one came from a popular movie. 

7. Well, sure. I've smoked pretty much every day for the past few years (save for a few tolerance breaks here and there). I smoke more than all of my guy friends put together. :)

8. That is so awesome. Lol

9. or poop. its true 

10. Yes, it sure is.

11. :eek:

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm a stoner at heart. I smoked everyday for 7 or 8 years....

Then I decided to stop because I was a drug addict and it didn't matter so much to me. After rehab I just decided to stay clean for a while... I just smoke every now and then.

13. my wife is a total stoner

14. Well at 65 I am a bit old to be considered a "girl", but I smoke every day, several times a day, so I qualify for the stoner, any way! lol

15. Whoa! You are like a GC legend! I meant that in the most respectful way  :D

16. I have to say that's pretty awesome haha, inspiring even :)

60% of the time, it works every time.

17. Oh, hi. I smoke several times a day! Definitely more than my guy friends, for sure. 

:smoke: 

18. #18 BeatsandGrass, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    There are plenty of us around the forums. :) I've smoked regularly for close to five years now, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

19. I vape almost every day, and smoke about once a week. I consider myself a stoner. I definitely get high more often than my guy friends!