Any girl but a black girl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tinkerbell26, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's your truth, whatever that may end up being, not mine, nor anyone that I know, which is fine. My point remains the same however.

2. #62 I~Rok~Donks, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    from some of the responses i hope you guys learn to open up...

different cultures/people are awesome....

I've had a variety of races myself(Asian,Paki,Hispanic,black,white,and more) and i gotta say it's about an individual not their race...

opening up will open you to things you probably would never experience, so highly recommended...

3. I would date most women except Australian aboriginals (I just find them very genuinely unattractive, they are the only race I think of like this), and maori/islander women. Mainly because all the ones I know are a bit tomboy-ish (so they are fun to hang around with and you can treat them the same as guys and they won't get offended) and most are significantly taller and stronger than me lol

4. i like me a black chick once in a while :cool:

5. I totally disagree. Im white and I dig black chicks. Badonk a donk donk, lol.

Its not always the case, but alot of black girls are thicker and have more booty. I guess some white dudes arent into that, but I love a phat ass. Ands its not all about the donk, black girls just give off a curvier/bubblier/sexier vibe if that makes any sense aha. Idk just something about them I like.

But Im into any race, white, latina, black, indian, everything except gingers(not a race I know lol) and most asians. Im just not feelin that pale skin , no offense to anyone:D

6. I haven't read the entire thread but I saw this post when scanning the last page and it's a great post. Good for you, man. Spread the word and maybe people will start looking at each other as just humans without reference to color.

:)

7. #67 ondrugz, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    alot of black women are angry bitches atleast thats what my black friends who only fuck with other races tell me

he prolly means the hood bitches tho so if you a college girl or came from a good family i dont think you apply here

8. Hey gingers are hot, what kind of drugs are you on bro??? :p

9. Because most black girls are loud, obnoxious, and irresponsible. Not saying all black girls are; but MOST.
    I work at a store where we sell hair products to black girls and atleast 75% of the girls that walk in the store are disrespectful.
    I have seen my share of polite and well mannered black girls though. It's not a racist thing, it's just the way they present themselves that make people judge.

10. I at least have a bit of reason for my preference. I just wasn't ever attracted to any black chick. It's not like I singled them out, it's just how I feel. i did have sex with a black chick once though. Not too grand so i lean away from them in that sense. I mean I've ran across a few black or half black chicks who caught my attention so really the thought is I would date a black chick if I like them but I've only ran across one or two that I liked and none of them did I actually date.

11. #71 AK Infinity, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010

Brother your post is utterly ridiculous, no one can make sweeping generalizations about any race. I wish more blades under the guise of being "honest" would at least be respectful and accurate in terms of reality.

12. I just don't find black women attractive. I am a white male, and I am most attracted to white females.

Now, if we're only talking about that most basic, instinctual sexual drive, then my standards change entirely. There is a vast difference between the people I would have emotionless sexual encounters with and people that I would actually consider being in a relationship with. I've met very few black women that I could tolerate dating.

13. I dont like black womens features usually. I usually like lighter women with blue or hazel eyes. Some black women are sexy don't get me wrong, but a majority of black women dont attract me.

14. For my daughter, her mother, my mother, my sisters, aunts and cousins I'm closing this thread. I understand your point in making it but you left it too open ended, which allowed blades to post how they saw fit, unfortunately the way they saw fit is exactly the kind of mentality I'm trying to teach my daughter to avoid. Some of the comments in here were just plain cruel and based on nothing more substantial than impressions. It's too bad there weren't many posters that had the courage to venture outside of their comfort zone toward understanding.

There's a reason that our society is experiencing such deep racial tensions, change is happening and for some that is a very disconcerting and terrifying thing. It means that they have all the license they need to be thoughtless and abusive; never mind that the greater good has been subverted in favor of fear, thus setting us back even further as a society, never mind about that.

Pandora's Box is designed to handle the most controversial topics here at the City, but not the Box, nor any other place here is equipped to tolerate outright racism and ridicule. Some of you need to reread what you wrote, don't just measure it against what you perceive in your reality, please open your minds and measure it against a world. We can never grow as a society, as a people, or as individuals if we don't open ourselves up to the reality of others. That doesn't mean dating them, but it should mean trying to start with what all of us fundamentally deserve, and that's respect.

To the beautiful and amazing sistahs at GrassCity I am profoundly sorry for letting this thread go as long as it did, you deserve better.

~AK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.