Any ghost hunters?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ChadCharming, Jul 11, 2020.

1. I’m an amateur ghost hunter and I love the paranormal
    Anyone else?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Nah, I think that shits cool though.
    I've always heard chit chat about how my store is haunted, and three of them were corroborated by other employees.
    "Sometimes when I'm in the warehouse, doesn't matter what time, but when I'm alone, I'll look down towards the end and it always looks like someone just ducked behind a pallet."
    "Yeah, every night something falls off the shelf in health & beauty. We hear it while counting till."
    The power went out on us recently and my co-workers and I talked about how a fear of the dark has been inherent in humans since forever.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My ghost is a very scary ghost
    IMG_20200710_183311.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. #5 GorillaGherkin, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Ghost huh?

5. It’s quite small right?

6. I love Ghost peppers. I have this one ghost pepper hot sauce that's been in my fridge for over 3 years and I swear it's still good to eat because the heat is likely preventing bacteria from forming.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. #9 Dizzy, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    N/M Sorry

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ghostfacers!

I don't know too much about ghosts, may have seen one as a child, eyes could also have been decieving. unnamed.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Been quite few years but I used to lead a ghost hunting team :) Definitely had my fair share or odd and unexplainable experiences and would love to get back into it

~Living Dead Queen of the Night~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ^ you seem like a really interesting person!

I personally struggle to buy into the ideas of ghosts. The best I can accept is that perhaps they are trapped energies. I don’t (at this time) believe they are sentient/aware former people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. While I would describe the vast majority of my experiences to residual hauntings (trapped or imprinted energy), I've had a few that definitely seemed to interact in a manner suggesting a level of consciousness and awareness. Not sure if I'm exactly interesting but I do have an odd but vast accumulation of random knowledge and information...and sometimes I'm funny lol

~Living Dead Queen of the Night~

• Like Like x 2
  12. I got smacked in the head once by a ghost - at the Ugly Mug bar and restaurant in Cape May, NJ. No joke!

13. I lived in a old (very old) house in Los Angeles. Had many strange experiences, including group sightings, multiple times in the 6 to 7 years ive lived there.
    Landlord even said it was, explaining the low rent and short tenant times, averaging 6 months. He said I stayed fairly long.
    Of course I'm very skeptical and can say that, maybe mental illness, confusion, coincidence, mold, or other things can easily explain most 'ghost experiences', but a group of people seeing the same thing that cannot be explained, gives me the chills.

14. Hi everyone .
    i had a very weird experience one time in a ( church ) that really made me want to believe in Ghosts .
    But personally I don't believe in Ghosts ..

I do believe in demons and angels .

15. I don't fuck around with no ghosts especially don't go looking for any. I've never seen one and if they exist I don't want to find out, haha. I'll scream like a bitch!

On the other hand, I have seen a few other weird things throughout life that I've still no explanations for. Since it's never difinitive I can't say what it is.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I could have written this. Similar feelings, similar experiences.

In general, on any ghost hunting mission I'll be the one keeping the Mystery Machine running and well-stocked with scooby snacks. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well I Had Some Experiences With My Dad Coming To Visit Me 3 Years After He Passed Away...an This was Recent too. I Think He was Just Letting Me Know Not To Worry an that He is Happy Where He at an Plus He Wanted to Check on His Grand Kids. Also Had a Strange Dream About My Cousin Chelsea Who was Killed ina Shooting in Last October a Short Times After it Happen. So I Definetly Believe in Ghosts an After Life. I Didn't Go Looking For it Either it Just Happen to me. My Mama Say I'm Sensitive to that Kinda Stuff an that's Why!

~Toni~