Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Georgia potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Kennesaw. What's up everyone?!?!?

2. Lived in north Georgia most of my life, currently going to uga, and living in Athens. I can tell you. There is good wax, oil, and buds everywhere.

3. Currently at KSU. In dire need of a blunt connection. There's a dank weed recession on around here apparently. Me no likey the shake low grade.

4. east atl. I-20

5. North atlanta. Great weed here, but kind of pricey. I moved here 5 months ago, haven't smoked mid since I got here. Only connection is for loud which is cool but lately i've been wanting mid for some reason?

6. Bump? Norcross here!

7. Hour south of atl

8. Add one more Georgia smoker to the list. Getting ready fire up some snowcap as we speak

9. What strains is everyone firing up today?

10. None, my dealers on vacation :(

11. Well damn..... might be time for a new one:D

12. Every one i can find is :( its spring break here

13. That's why the back up dealer comes in handy!

14. Finishing up the night with some purple gorilla

Attached Files:

15. I'm in Metro Atlanta staying in McDonough, anyone near me? Smoke me out anyone?

16. 912, right near Savannah !

17. I was raised there. Id go right back. 404 678 770 atl goes hard especially with graffito

18. Whats the word Atl? Whats the evening strain for today? Have some platinum master kush handy

19. Athens, GA!