Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Georgia potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I am haha. I live in Monroe, GA.

2. [quote name='"Nonchalant05"']For my Ga ppl. Where is a good shop to get bowls, bongs etc?[/quote]

Smoke 911, smoke n toke

3. Located in town in Buckhead. Got to tell you that finding weed can be hard if you do not travel with the younger crowd. Us old time hippies (53) face a challenge :)

I have been lucky and have been able to connect, finally and scored some really nice weed.....thank you to my guardian angel.

Seriously, some day maybe beginning this Tuesday in Colorado and Oregon weed will be legal. Can't wait because the fact that it is illegal is so hypocritical and wrong, just saying

4. I'm with you. Running with the young punks seems to be the place to be to find weed. But I don't. People under 21 shouldn't get high anyway. I'm about your age and living in Milton. Finding a source hasn't been easy. Clowns and jokers, sketchy people giving sketchy advice. Who knows, maybe I will find somebody. All you people in GA who have a source and they are straight forward and cool, you better be thankful and give them a hug.

5. I have a connect that conducts business through runescape..

6. Hey! What's up? I'm b/n Marietta and Roswell.

7. I understand that ga has a lot if stoners but who is growing it or are you smoking that Mexican brick shit. Where are the growers out here? Where is the peeps that trade seeds and sell clones?

8. We have found the weed to be pretty amazing in Atl. Just scored some great Blueberry and got some incredible White Widow last month

Much better quality than when I was a teenager

9. Yea it's good in atl but it comes from the west coast.

10. Candler county here

11. R u a grower or a browser.

12. Just started up my first 2 bout a week ago
    :smoking:

13. Carroll County here..

The best bud around here comes from Cali through ATL

14. Carroll county as well, I didn't think anyone else from here browsed GC lol

15. Haha I'm sure there are tons. There's so much smoke around UWG

16. Cool check my cfl grow in a Rubbermaid storage container.

17. #77 newplanet-56ce12ea0e23b, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    ATL chieffer :)

Newnan checkin in

18. #78 Curlybaash, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    706 woo. also fuck the south the only thing good about it is the food. soulfood is even better stoned

Edit: also, being close to the beach as well as mountains is nice. really pretty area.

19. acworth represent! lol

20. I live in Georgia! It sucks hearing how high the prices are on here for our area compared to other places. Some places it's like $8 a g. :(