Any Georgia/ATL Blades Interested In Giving My Pitbull A Home?..?

Discussion in 'General' started by GrapDutchDrizzy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #21 Cuh Cuh, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Man, I live about 30-45 minutes away from Gwinnett when I'm not at college(Georgia Southern) and at my house we have a good sized backyard fenced in for my black lab. I don't know how my parents would take me bringing home another dog though :[

2. Wouldnt hurt to ask them how they feel about it, but thanks anyways bro

3. [​IMG] Is Chi Chi house/potty trained? I have a pit-boxer mix and would love to get a friend for her. My dog's name is Bailey. I asked my mom if she would mind us having another dog for 2 years and she said she'd think about it.

Bailey is about 10 years old so she may not be able to keep up with Chi Chi but they can still play. I live in a sort of a snobby neighborhood so the dogs would pretty much be confined to my property. It's a fairly big house though. Anytime they need to go pee or poo there is a doggy door for them to go out to the back patio which is fenced and to walk back in (we clean the patio every day). They can also lay out on the porch via doggy door as well to get some sun and fresh air. So long as Chi Chi listens well I'll take them out to the back and throw the ball with her and Bailey (Bailey doesn't play fetch. She like to hold on the to ball and fight with me).

I've attached a picture from flickr but I had to cut/paste from a prntscrn in order to get it uploaded. My flickr account is only for my family or friends so I wouldn't have been able to link it.

If my parents give me the green light I'd like to bring Bailey by and see how she is with Chi Chi. Hope you get something worked out!

PS: Bailey hates smoke too and I haven't the money or the hooks to get bud at the time so no worries in that dept.

Attached Files: