Any gay stoners?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smokeycub, Jan 18, 2010.

1. For me, like, pot is pretty much all I need. I'm totally cool with smoking pot for the rest of my life and not getting into anything harder. So many other guys I go out with either do other stuff or had a coke habit a few years ago.

It sucks. Being a gay stoner fucking rules--smoking pot with your boyfriend is awesome and is basically the same exact thing you had with your best friend in high school, except you have sex after you're done playing videogames.

So any other gay dudes or gals as blazed as me right now?

2. I'm a pansexual.
    Close enough?

First time I smoked was with my ex boyfriend years back.

3. Never heard of that before. You like pans??

4. Pansexuality, or omnisexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex.

5. So basically, I'm pretty fucking pantastic :)

6. Yes you are! :)

Goddamn if I don't learn something new around here every day but I'm not sure what the difference between pan and bi is. Sounds pretty much the same to me.

7. Sort of the same. But a bisexual will like men with penises and women with vaginas. Pansexuals are a little more variant.

8. lol pansexual......i used to have random gay thoughts when i was younger but now i think strictly of women. just thinkin of some hairy dude on top of me groaning makes me sick. lol

9. ;
    One man's trash is another man's treasure, my friend. As long as we all have a good time, then rock on, us.

10. well im not gay but i was always cool with it if i happen to turn out that way. im sure im straight though. but im just curious. i heard a stereotype that gay guys tend to get into coke and hard drugs. iv never heard of this before that, and of course its just a stereotype but apparently they started selling parlament cigs at gay bars and they have the little snort bump hole in the filter lol. so idk theres obviously a subculture for gay men in nightlife, so its probably just that. they just go out alot so the chance is raised?

11. thats some funny shit.

haha it took me atleast a minute to figure out what you were talking about then im like ooooooooooooooooooh

rep to both of you