Any gay/bisexuals/lesbians?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BackDoorMan, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I am not gay but many of the men whom I have slept with tend to be.:wave:

2. I never know how to answer this question.

There are so many ways for me to answer, all of them different and most of them true.

Some folks would say if you can get into anyone of the same gender as you, like ever, you aren't straight.

Some folks say it doesn't matter what your genitals do, it matters what your heart does. Both of those make sense to me.

That said, I identify as straight, but I've been known to eat a pussy or two in my day. Have enjoyed at least some aspect of it each time.

Don't want to say that I could never fall in love with a woman (because I tend to avoid saying "never" just on principal), but I can't picture it and it doesn't seem likely. With women, the experiences were like the fulfillment of curiousity mixed with genuine affection for the individuals and just a general lusty nature. I freaking like making people cum. More than I like cumming myself, almost.

But men. God help me, I am powerless against the cock. Love it. Need it. Want it. I've never passed a woman, caught a whiff of her clean, natural scent, and felt myself flush all over with sizzles of electricity shooting from my brain to my netherparts and weakening my knees. Happens with men all the time.

So whatever that means.

Sorry for rambling and possible TMI, but I'm high.

Oh--and gayness is rad. In my opinion.

:wave:

:smoke:

3. Heh. For some reason this made me think of when Homer Simpson said (to Marge?) "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." lol

4. totally straight but would run the train on a girl if it were with one of my good friends

preferrably a stranger be the girl

the more i knew the girl the less i would have to know the guy. i would prefer me and my boy and a total stranger, but would go for an awesome friend of a girl and a guy i kinda knew

no balls or cock could touch though...that would be a total deflator

5. haah thats what im assuming cuz his name is back door man. lol

6. traditionally a back door man is one who slips in the back door to avoid being seen before pleasuring women and then leaves the same way before their husbands come home. your right that it has since become a slang term for one who engages in anal sex, though that doesn't automatically mean homosexual. girls have butt holes too.

i feel like i've explained this before lol.